• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

sz

Years
  • Where can I get a Riolu and Shinx? I'm trying to complete the dex but I haven't encountered any.
    (Shinx was actually my starter but I want to know where to get it if I do another run in the future and I pick another starter)

Edit. : Found them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    I really love Pokemon Glazed, so i need to prove this now
    A hack from a hack? so much interesting

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    TaUvWVT.jpg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Anyways, Version 1.3 is out. Grab it in the OP.

Here are the changes.
    Spoiler:

Another note: I will not be able to update this hack to Glazed Beta 7. This is due to the values of free-space that I used for the stuff added to this hack, a lot of which conflicts with the space used to add the Beta 7 content. Sorry about that.

damn thats such a shame. I hope that the game is otherwise complete. Also is there any chance for bug fixes at least in the future?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    for some reason in mt.stratus i'm getting the hiker's dialog witch interns diables what the pikachu or the team fusion grunt say is there a way to fix this error cuz it's game breaking and i can't progress with out getting my badges back :( pls email for pic of what i'm talking about since i'm new to this place i can't post pictures yet ......

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Was Golbat's evolution changed in this game? Mines level 40 with max happiness & it still hasnt evolved into Crobat yet

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I'm really enjoying this. I remember trying to play the original, but being unable to get very far due to it being too difficult so I really like being able to actually progress.

While I was playing, I encountered something left over from the base game- Emerald. Not sure if this was in the Pokemon Glazed or if this was something that was accidentally added to this version. I was walking around the north of Stormy City, After Pikachu had taken my badges but before I defeated the gym leader for the city, when it occurred. I got a Pokenav call from Wally and Roxane with their numbers being added to the pokenav.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was working on making my 600 Balancer compatible with this (update just finished uploading) - it looks like Xerneas' BST is 611, while Yveltal's is 600 - is that supposed to be the case?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    OT

Can anyone recommend which is better to play, Blazed Glazed or the latest original Blazed 8.5.1?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I just found this hack I was having problem with treecko here everytime he reaches beyond level 16 above everytime he evolves it automatically cancels the evo didn't even had press the b button anyone have some answers

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Im stuck at mount stratus, instead to battle Pikachu, in battling a random hiker..

Attachments

• blazed-glazed-v1.3-1.png
      blazed-glazed-v1.3-1.png
      8.7 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    for some reason in mt.stratus i'm getting the hiker's dialog witch interns diables what the pikachu or the team fusion grunt say is there a way to fix this error cuz it's game breaking and i can't progress with out getting my badges back :( pls email for pic of what i'm talking about since i'm new to this place i can't post pictures yet ......

Im stuck at mount stratus, instead to battle Pikachu, in battling a random hiker..

Late to respond, but the recent patches of the original Glazed fixed this problem. The latest patch is below. Load your save in the updated Glazed, get though this battle, then resume in Blazed Glazed. Several changes was made between Glazed and Blazed Glazed in terms of Pokemon and moves, so your parties will likely change, but you only need to get though this event then continue on.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292279&page=270
    Not all, but some areas like the Ilex Forest is also fixed if anyone else is having a similar problem and is stuck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2019
    I think I found a bug. If you teach False Swipe to Scyther, it doesn't keep the target at 1 HP. My guess is that the damage boost from Technician is being calculated after the calculation that False Swipe does to keep the target at 1 HP, so the move does an additional 50% damage and knocks the target out. Hopefully this is fixable. Love the game otherwise though!

Edit: Just tried with my Sceptile, and it still knocks out the target like any other move. Looks like False Swipe is just bugged.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    I,ve been trying to get to route 37.....beat Falkner and been to the Sprout Tower but the sudowoodo guy just won't move. Please help.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Did Dratini's base stats change in this game?

I saw on various websites that the range for a level 10 Dratini' s attack is 17-20 with a neutral nature, but I have seen 2 with an attach of 15(1 of these was even a +Atk nature).

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I just want to thank you for making this game. Of course, shout out to Lucbui as this would t have happened without em. I just finished Blazed Glazed and *take a deep breath* I effing love this game. Best hack I've ever tried. So many Pokemon hacks get rated highly by the fans but so far I've disliked all of them. (Insurgence was ok...) They all suffered from big issues that made them so dull. Felt like crawling through mud for no reason... B Glazed however felt smooth. Everything I needed was provided at some point and the progression transitioned at a fair pace. Absolutely love that getting to play with a team of pokes all the way up to lvl 100 with content the whole way! There were a few bugs but nothing that affected gameplay except for 2. When leaving the cave where I found Deoxys there is a ladder that leads directly into water. Since the exit was right on top of water I was stuck there walking around on the water until I bugged it into letting me surf. No biggie but it was confounding at first. Now the actual issue was trying to use the electric warp tiles on Zapdos' island. With the bird in the party, stepping on the electric spots just paralyzed my team like normal and when I could get them to warp me it would be reluctant to let me warp back. On one particular island (one of the first ones you see headed back down from the top) I ended up using a cheat to get back to the mainland as my last save was BEFORE catching a Modest Zapdos XD. I also would like to unlock tough doubles battles but I can't figure out what I need to do for it or if it's even available. I've beaten regular more times than I can count as well as the johto leaders but I never get the next set of leaders to battle. :C. Anyone else hate using HM's?! XD. I did love that Cut was improved and given bug typing. That Lighthouse challenge in the beginning was fantastic for an early game grind plus the move relearner revealing some nice moves for pokes is just *muah*! Over 400 hours and I've still got 5 legendaries to capture plus a rematch with the Johto league!

Attachments

• 20210121_083344.png
      20210121_083344.png
      255.8 KB · Views: 14
    • 20210121_083428.png
      20210121_083428.png
      217.9 KB · Views: 9
    Back