• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fury

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    When I saw this part of the community I was inspired to create me a fan game of my own. I know I'm just probably jumping the bandwagon but I will keep my game simple and straight to the point for a release in the future.

Developed with: RMXP

With the help of Venom12's Essential DS

Plot:
    You just got out of college and you are thinking about getting a job. Your father wants you to be a pokemon trainer but you don't really like pokemons as much as your father. So one day you decide to go out and look for jobs.

But when you got back home the cops are all around and your family can't be found anywhere. Your dad, mom and your little sis they're all missing.

Unfortunately you are left nothing but a pokemon. Which makes you very furious for now you have to be a trainer (which you have no interest on), Find your family (which you don't know how and where to start) and You didn't find any job

But with this pokemon you will try to uncover the mystery behind your parents disappearance. Along the way battle Gym Leaders, Trainers and the people behind your family's disappearance.

Credit
    Venom12
    Kyledove
    Speed
    Poccil and Flameguru - For Pokemon Essentials
    Luka Sj - For vs sequence, help, and mouse modules and modyfications. And for the Logo.
    Cybersam & Astro_Mech - Mouse module
    Alexandre
    zingzags
    CNG - Battle moves select menu.
    Help-14 - Pokemon Following and Pokedex
    CollosalPokemon
    Wichu - Sprites
    FL - Egg Types Script and Unova pokemons
    KitsuneKouta

Features
    New Region
    16 Gym Leaders
    Dual screen
    and more to come
    Music from Pokemon black/white which is pretty epic

Need Help of
    Spriter
    Mapper
    someone who can create Title Screens, Banners etc

Screenshot - see attachments

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Story seems a bit vaque.
    Is there any reason your family were kidnapped.
    And couldn't you make the story more exciting like for example
    Spoiler:
    Just a suggestion.

Anyways good luck with this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Story seems a bit vaque.
    Is there any reason your family were kidnapped.
    And couldn't you make the story more exciting like for example
    Spoiler:
    Just a suggestion.

Anyways good luck with this.

Yea it is but i don't want to go on too much cuz it will give away too much stuff. I mean yea they are kidnapped but as the player you have to find out why and of course there are gonna be bad guys but again you don't know who so you also have to find out who they are. It's all a big mystery which you have to solve along with a pokemon that your dad left you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    I was hoping for a more...What's the word...Furious plot...

He's furious cuz he's gonna have to be a trainer (which he have no interest on), have to find out what happened to his family (which he has no clue where to start on) and couldn't find a job (which plain sucks)

hmm I should add that to the plot... off to the edits

Last edited:
    Back