• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Gardevoir and Galade confused

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    After I transferred my Gardevoir and Gallade from ORAS to USUM they became confused and now I really want them to go back to they're OG region (ORAS) but they can't because GameFreak wont allow USUM Pokemon to go back to the OG region (Gardevoir's is Hoenn) And now IM SUPER UPSET
    If you can contact GameFreak for me or know someone from GameFreak please tell them my problem and I know this is a Pokemon that i can always catch but i have a strong bond with this particular Gardevoir (and gallade) so I really want them back to ORAS.

Help appreciated
    -Kira

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but there is no legal way of transferring them back to ORAS.

What do you mean by them becoming confused? If you don't have enough stamps, they won't obey you if they're on high levels.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • GameFreak won't be able to do anything for you-- They are only one way transfer to newer generation.

And really, it's always been all the way since generation 1 that traded Pokemon (Under different ID in any cases) will only obey you when you have enough badges/ trials clearances. Level 100s will only be obeying you when you've cleared the whole main storyline.

Just box them and use them after you'd cleared all your trials.

Last edited:
    Back