• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Shiny UBs?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    So I wanted to know if anyone tried shiny hunting ultra beasts in US or UM
    I checked on serebii for shiny locked pokemon and the UBs except the one you get as a gift.
    So I wanted to know if the ones in ultra space are possible to be shiny soft reseted or not.
    (Sorry if a topic like this exist allready)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So I wanted to know if anyone tried shiny hunting ultra beasts in US or UM
    I checked on serebii for shiny locked pokemon and the UBs except the one you get as a gift.
    So I wanted to know if the ones in ultra space are possible to be shiny soft reseted or not.
    (Sorry if a topic like this exist allready)

All Ultra Beasts can be shiny hunted.
    All of the S/M ones from the Ultra Wormholes, Poipole from the gift in Ultra Megalopolis, and Blacephalon/Stakataka at Poni Grove.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Ultra Beasts are not Shiny locked in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

I have SRed for a Shiny Buzzwole (My favourite UB) and Kartana in Ultra Sun.

Years
  • Shiny Pheromosa is a work-in-progress at the moment. I only have Stakataka as a shiny.

UB now caught:
    1st: Stakataka
    2nd: Pheromosa

I am going to delay Celesteela for later during the Summer. Same goes for Nihilego, Xurkitree and Guzzlord. I have Ultra Moon, so I am looking for a user with Ultra Sun to trade me their shiny UBs exclusive.

Back