• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Adventures in Aloma

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
This is a fanfic on my fangame, every chapter there will be new surprises! Lets get going now:

Prologue:​
A boy, known as Jake, lives in Champion City with his wealthy family. He has always desired to become the Pokemon Master of Aloma. He is determined to get his Starter Pokemon the next morning. As of now he wears a simple t-shirt and jeans, typical of a teenager. Jake walks out of his house, and strides across the golden city streets, to BenGames, Films, and More . That is a business that specializes in anything you can imagine. From the new iAloma device, to upgraded PokeBalls that are superior to the PokeBalls of Silph Co. Jake was about to become a Pokemon Trainer, and BenGames, Films, and More is especially known as "The trainer supermarket". It even had its own trainer's bundle for starting trainers.
The bundle contained iAloma, Pokemon Trainers Jacket (Your choice of style and color), Five PokeBalls, a Backpack, and a PokePass (a pass where you are allowed on all types of transportation, like boats or airplanes). Jake was out to bye the Trainer's Bundle. It cost 500 PokeDollars, but he had more than enough. He purchased it at the always cheerful cashier. On his way out he ran into Ben the CEO of the company. His family has always been friends with Ben, so Jake stopped to talk. Ben was also a "richboy" and he was young for a CEO.

"Hello Jake, setting out to be Pokemon Trainer?" Ben asked.

"Yes, I am. Your store has been very useful", Jake says.

Ben nodded in approval. "You know, I was a very aggressive trainer myself. Not to be offending, but you'll have to go a long way to catch me. When I came here to open the business, they asked me to be the Champion! I wish you good luck trainer"

"I'll be back, and when I am be ready!" Jake said, than ran out excitedly.

Things were looking up to Jake, until he heard a deathly explosion from the top floor of BenGames, Films, and More...

How was that? More to come on Chapter 1, which I will post next! Thank you for reading!

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Chapter 1:​
The top of BenGames, Films, and More was on fire! The Champion City police was on scene, and were sending out water Pokemon to put out the fire, while the Aloma Elite Officers went in for the employees. Ben, and all the other workers were evacuated safely. Then a helicopter with a "v" symbol appeared. The Elite Officers took a position and began to fire at the chopper. It fired back covering the uniformed men, now being dropped into the building. Meanwhile, police were evacuating the area, when another bomb went off in the Pokemon Center across the street, blowing it to smithereens. Every building in the city was now evacuated. The citizens were all taken to the Pokemon Gym, down the street to hide in the bomb shelter. The city was turning into a war zone. Above ground, more bombs were going off. Jake was looking for his family, when he ran into Professor Riora, who was supposed to give the Starter Pokemon to Jake.

"Sir, do you know whats happening?" Jake asked.

"Its Team Venom", Riora said.

Team Venom was an evil organization who occupied Aloma, and proved to have a very tough army.
Jake continued to look for his family, then found them.

Soon the bombing. the shooting, and the battle in general stopped, and police came down to let them back into the city. Riora later said that Jake was still going to get his Pokemon the next day. Everything was normal again, except for the fact that the Pokemon Center must be rebuilt, and BenGames, Films, and More would have to be fixed.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Chapter 2​
Jake woke with a start. He went to the Pokemon League, where also the Pokemon Lab was. Professor Riora was waiting.

"This is your forever partner. Jake, I highly suggest you choose wisely", Riora said.

Jake eyed the starters carefully. The starters were Rocky, the fire and rock type. Ghostis, the water and ghost type, then finally, Working, the Grass and bug type. Jake was dead set on Rocky. He picked up the PokeBall and told Riora he wanted Rocky. Riora was fine with it, then left the lab to the Aloma League Conference meeting. Jake also went out to the Pokemon Gym, another famous part of Champion City. Jake walked in to see the Gym Leader, Howie. He was speaking to his daughter, Raven. Howie was rumored to be the Elite Four and his daughter was taking over the gym.

"Well, if it isn't the new trainer Jake", Howie said.

Jake smiles. "I'm here to challenge the gym leader"

"I can allow that", Howie said. "But Raven needs desperate training. Would you please battle her first?"

"Another trainer to help out training? Lets do it", Jake said.

Raven grinned."Challenge excepted"

Jake and Raven took a battle position. Raven sent out Watchhog, while Jake sent out Rocky the two Pokemon had a natural rivalry. Jake took the first turn and ordered an Ember attack upon Watchhog. It took the hit very well, putting it at an alarming health level. Rocky and Watchhog were standing across from each other when Watchhog fainted from damage. Jake was victorious!

"Hmph", Raven said in disapproval.

Jake only smiled at his first defeat.

"You better watch it boy", Howie said in a stern tone. "You're full of yourself, and one day, you will loose a Pokemon battle"

"Well I'll cross that bridge when it comes. I challenge you to a battle!" Jake said.

"I think you have reached that bridge. Start crossing", Howie smiled and drew a PokeBall.

"Tueché", Jake had Rocky out already.

Howie sent Audino out and he muttered some words and Audino began to attack Rocky. Rocky took few hits, and was doing really good for a worn out Pokemon. Jake wasn't giving any orders. Audino suddenly hit Rocky in his weak spot, his back. Rocky fell backwards, startled.

This is it, Jake thought. Rocky stood up and blasted Audino with all his might. Things were looking up to Jake. Audino fainted, only for Howie to send a Watchhog out. The two Pokemon fought like it was a matter of life or death for their trainers. Rocky finally launched an Ember at Watchhog and it fainted. The first Aloma Gym Badge belonged to Jake.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Chapter 3​
Jake held the first badge with pride down to the substitute Pokemon Center held in the Pokemon League. It was gleaming from his bag when he healed his small team of Pokemon. Jake then saw a boy and happily ran to him. The boy was his best friend Leon from Flame Town. He must've came for his starter Pokemon too.
"Long time no see Jake", Leon said.
Jake grinned. "No kidding"
"What starter did you choose?"
"Ghostis. There were only two left"
"That's because I chose Rocky earlier today and beat the first gym"
"Awesome! Congrats!"
"Thank you! What was the delay though? We were supposed to get the starters together"
"We took shelter when we heard of the terrorist attack from Team Venom"
"Wait a sec. Riora wasn't going to release that information until this afternoon. How do you know?"
"I....just know things...How did you know?'
"The terrorist sent a recorded message after the invasion revealing it was them"
"Interesting. Hey! How about a battle!"
"Sure thing", Jake drew the PokeBall.
The battle began and the Pokemon were eyeing each other carefully. 
Ghostis took the first hit. Since it had the type advantage, it held up. Ghostis did a Watergun on Rocky. It was super effective. Rocky was having trouble keeping it together. Ghostis put on another Watergun, leaving Rocky helpless. Rocky then summoned the strength to make a new move: Rock Throw. Ghostis flew back and hit the wall, startling Nurse Joy. Ghostis fainted from fatigue. 
"Alright!" Jake said as he handed Rocky to Nurse Joy for treatment. 
"It was a good battle", Leon said.
"My next stop is Flame Town for the second gym. Wanna come with me?"
"Sure thing. I'm not in it to challenge the gyms. I don't have time"
"What do you mean? You always had time!"
"Not anymore I don't"
"We'll get going then", Jake said headed out with Leon close behind him.
They walked on the golden path that lead from the Pokemon League to Route 1. Once they reached Route 1, they took out repels and sprayed themselves to avoid wild Pokemon. Jake and Leon walked cautiously to the tunnel at the end of the road. Flame Tunnel was the only actual way to get to Flame Town. Jake took out a flashlight and went in first. Leon followed.
"You come through here to get to my house?!" Jake yelled as a Zubat laid a dropping on him.
"Isn't it lovely?", Leon said disgusted with it as well.
They continued to crawl through until Jake saw light. He climbed out and Leon followed.
"Now I know why you always smell when you come", Jake said.
"Well, it should be worth it to you. The gym is right over there", Leon pointed to a building that look like it was a mini-volcano. "Ol' Blazer trains Fire types"

Back