• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Good, because I'm here now. And Scar, now I'm obsessed with your avatar...where'd you get it?

I woke up, my eyes weary. The wind was not in my fur, like I had hoped. I seemed to be in an enclosed space. I managed to let out a moan.
    "Sunlight? Are you awake?" Asked a familiar voice.
    "Nearly..." I murmured.
    "Sunlight's awake, everyone! Sunlight's awake!"
    The voice turned out to be Latios's. Everyone crowded over me like I was a science speciman. I felt clastraphobic, and it didn't feel good.
    "Back away..." I grunted.
    "What was that?" Someone squecked.
    "Back away..." I repeated. I was half asleep and irritable.
    "Yes, back away and give her some air." Latias said.
    They backed away slowly. I managed to heave myself up, but it was harder to do that than lift up a Gyrados.
    "That was some performance back there." Latios complimented. "A blow I would never be able to produce."
    I answered with a moan. I wasn't really up. I hoped that that human was dead. He should be. That controlling device plus my hyper beam...he would never stand a chance.
    "Why aren't we flying?" I snapped.
    "We didn't want you to fall off my back." Latios answered. "Without you gripping on, then you'd fall off the second you got on."
    That was a good point, but they didn't need me. They could get Moonlight themselves. Moonlight didn't need me, anyways. I needed him, but all wanted Moonlight to be was happy, but I know he wasn't at the time.

Yes, to refresh your memory, Scar...where'd you get that avatar? It has my favorite pok?mon (I bet you've known for months it's Espeon)

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
  • SPon mine and her avatars are made by KingpiN in the mixed art and btw.........
    I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!*Grabs ten truck loads of popcorn* im going to need this!!

P.S. Can i add you to my freinds list?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I've been reading this for quite some time, and I have to say:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! MOONLIGHT!!! Stupid team rocket!!! **kicks team rocket**
    Great story! Oh yeah and ScArLetSkye, Deoxys ate all the butter yesterday
    Deoxys: **hic**

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Deoxys: **Gets up and runs to buy more butter**

Hey SPon11, do you mind if I correct a few spelling errors and then publish this on my site? I promise nothing will be stolen, and if it is I'll get Raquaza and Deoxys to hunt the thieves down :badsmile:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Yeah, sure: take it! I want to be rich and famous! And maybe one day I'll be the Warrior of the wind and fight down the the evil Poseidon of Lemuria!...Oh, wait...that's in Golden Sun...

"Let me get on your back, Latias." I growled.
    "But, Sunlight...you're too weak!"
    "Let me get on!"
    Latias was beyond hesitant about this idea. I couldn't wait even a fraction of a second.
    "Latias, are you going to gap at me all day, or am I going to have to slaughter you?!" I snarled.
    Latias shook her head and closed her eyes. I was about to bicker back at her ferociously, but to my surprise, she put her back down and I hopped on.
    "Latios, let's get to Pacifidlog Town immediatly." Latias remarked over to her brother. Latios looked puzzled, his mouth hanging open. Then shortly after that short pause, his forehead furrowed and he nodded determinedly.
    Pikachu leaped onto his back. I watched every confused movement of him carefully. Everyone was so unsure. I didn't know what to say.
    Without delay, Latias got fired up and flew into the air. I didn't even have time to grasp around her neck.

I'm going to have to get going. I'm at the library. I'm so desperate :(

Minunchu

A nut head who likes boys
    Years
  • THATS IT?! YOU JUST...STOP RIGHT THERE?! HEY! I WANT MORE POPCORN! Anyone wanna split a soda? Min e is too big to drink!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Whoa! This Stuff Is...is Amazing! Its More Than Amazing It Superdee Duper Amazing! Keep It Up! :classic: :D :D :D

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Steeleon, have you been watching Barney, Superdeedooper boy? Ack! I've been watching Barney.

*sucks thumb*

I slipped and came cascading towards the earth. I tumbled about a million times backwards, finally stopping on my back, nearly crushing my spine.

I opened my eyes wearily, Pikachu knelting over me.

"See?" He told me in pride. "You're in no shape to even stand!"

I snarled venomously. "I am, too!"

A shot of adrenilin spread through me. I gathered all my strength into a ball and bolted into the bushes with the twigs catching into my fur.

"Stop, Sunlight! It's not safe!" Latios cried out warningly. I disregarded it completely. They weren't strong. They were weak. Weaker than me. I was stronger than them by miles with all of the energy I had. Nothing could stop me, not even Rayquaza, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celibi, Jirachi, and Deoxys all combined as big as 50 Wailords. (phew, that sounds a bit like the five word story)

It was as if I flew in the air as I ran, swifter than Latios ever did...or Latias and Latios combined. More rapid than a million Latios's and Latias's.

My eyes were concealed tightly shut as I flew through the unknown. I forgot where I was. Where I was going. But I knew what I was dashing forward for...

For Moonlight...

When I finally came to my senses, I had bumped into something rough...something hard...something...alive!

I shall kill everyone with my powerful cliffhanger! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And you know what else?! I wanna fart. You know what else? I don't know what that thing is that's alive. Oh well...I'll figure it out sooner or later.

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
  • Yay! I posted before everybody else! This is the happiest momment of my life!!! Now if only I can have popcorn...with a truckload of butter...no salt please...oh, and I want some strawberry milk!! Yowza!

That story ROX beyond comparrison! I'm standing next to SP right now. She's the best person I ever met! And she's funny! She laughs everyday!

SPon11-Hey! Get me out of these chains! Help me!

Shut up, you!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Muhahaha!! I shal be the second to post!! And I shall rule all with my butter!!!!!

Sorry, Deoxys put that there @_@ Anyway, I love this story and I will die of your cliffhangers and I will get the butter before SS kill Deoxys and me

Back