• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Huh? What? Andra hasn't posted here in forever!

Alright, Gohan...I'll write it. And I'll write it good!

Epilogue Continued...

The Eevee Starlight tugged at my y-shaped tail, attempting to tear my stare away from the think forest.
    "Mahver!" He said through the furry tail as he tugged with all of his might. "Ungh! He's...ergh! Foyne!"
    His mouth slipped off of my light fur coat and he stumbled backwards off of the rock, clumping into the cool grass. I chortled and looked down at him, my eyes twinkling.
    "I lost your clumsy little father once, I won't lose him again."
    Starlight--the silly little ball of auburn fluff--was battling a valorous battle against his poofy tail, trying to dismangle himself. He finally looked up and seeped in his mother's words. My warm smile widened.
    "Alright...alright..." He told me resignedly as he stood up on his stubby legs. "I'm going."

I am now switching the story to Starlight's point of view. Do not get confused.

I saw through my mother's eyes the whole story she told me about her and all of her friends. They all were great warriors. Warriors...? More like tramps, but they had the courageous hearts of warriors.
    The story was the best one I ever heard in my life, being young and not hearing many stories with only two conversable pokemon around me.
    The forest I had never dared to venture through. It was a daunt and ominous region of disdain. The leaves were always flittering in the breeze, but it gave a spooky tinge instead of a peaceful feeling.
    Stepping in was a hard step. Going through was even harder. But the hardest part I will mention some other time.
    Twigs caked the ground, darkness shrouded the air, and a sixth sense told me there was utter danger near by. Something was coming. Something was going to happen.
    Or something did happen...
    I heard a screech echo through the air and a flock of Pidgey tore off to the sky, chirping in fright. Was it father...? No, the screech sounded much too young and feminine.
    A lament was heard. It was near. Very near. It was behind a bush only a few feet away. I crept closer.
    "Vicious..." The lamenter croaked. "Creatures of disdain...capturers of villainry...nothing but torture...torture and hatred..."
    My paw snapped a twig and I flinched. Tremulously, I cooed, "H-h-h-h-h-hello?"
    The voice went on, seeming to ignore my existance but listening to my voice. "They don't understand...don't understand the pain writhing within...when will they...learn?"
    Creeping ever closer, I peeked through the bush and saw a creature. Very small, about as small as me. A soft mint grin...dainty little wings...her back was facing me.
    "Is something wrong?" I asked. Swiftly she turned around and I saw her eyes...like two orbs shocking with periwinkle lightning. Tears spewing out as if bolts could cry best.
    There was the same screech, but this time...I felt it.
    She catapulted towards me pushing me through the bushes. The scream went on and on! Ringing and ringing forever more! Pounding in my ears louder than anything! Echoing...echoing...echoing...
    I was gone...

I'm on a writing spree! What joy! Eh...too short...

Years
  • ahh!!no you got another cliffhangy!!oohh.how the cliffhangys continue to fool me.
    very good SPon11.I haven't figured out what the pokemon is yet.....oh wait..you said in an earlier post what happened to Starlight.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • And why not? Just because you think Umbreon is better? Personally, I like Umbreon better, too. But it's kind of silly just to hate a story because it's not about your favorite pokemon.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007

It's a cliffhanger that shall haunt you forever!
    Forever...forever...forever...

*yells into the sky*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

P.S. This is a great fanfic<3 it's unique from any fanfic I've ever read^^ Keep up the good work spoon^^
    *~Mandy~*

Back