• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pojkemon legends ever

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    to all pokemon fans
    can you kindly advise
    1. if we have time to go to 1 pokemon center Only (either SkyTree pokemon or Sunshine city Pokémon) which one will you recommend?
    2. is Sunshine city pokemon center the bigger of the 2 in term of the products range?
    3. will skytree pokemon center has its limited edition pokemon icon which cannot be bought at any other pokemon center
    would greatly appreciate your advise

thank you

Years
  • I've been to the Sunshine City one but not the other. If memory serves me right I decided on going to that one because when I did a google search for reviews commenters said it was the best one and I was very pleased with the selection. I don't know much about the Skytree one though.

Back