• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Best Teams For The Crystal Battle Tower

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    At the moment I have a level 30 and a level 60 team which are:

Level 30
    The Red Gyarados
    Lapras
    Wobbuffet

Level 60
    Typhlosion
    Tentacruel
    Umbreon

I'm still lucky if I get past the first trainer with them although Wobbuffet is quite good but it soon has to faint after taking about 3 hits. Maybe catching another Wobbuffet from Dark Cave would help. Wonder what you'd use for a level 10 or 20 team as there are some pretty weak wild Pokemon under those levels.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    mind posting their movesets so we can get a better idea of what we're working with here?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    mind posting their movesets so we can get a better idea of what we're working with here?

My level 30 team does better and I'm now using these 3.

Wobbuffet with Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard and Destiny Bond
    Lapras with Surf, Confuse Ray, Thunder and Body Slam
    Aeroy the Aerodactyl which you trade with that girl in Kanto with Chansey with Wing Attack, Fly, Ancientpower and Supersonic

Have problems beating the Blissey most. It has toxic to badly poison your Pokemon, then protect to prevent your Pokemon from touching it, then softboiled to heal on top of the leftovers item it's already holding and finally reflect to rise it's defense when it's already as bulky as hell. Yes it's impossible to beat this Pokemon. Second to worse after that is Jynx. It uses attract to make your Pokemon fall in love with it, then lovely kiss to put them to sleep and dream eater to heal whilst your Pokemon are sleeping. It's other move is blizzard.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    The only Pokémon I can think of to help you with a Blissey would be a Magnaton or a Steelix. Immune to Toxic, however, Steelix is still blocked by Reflect where as Magnaton isn't bothered by it at all. It might be worth getting an Aerodactyl with Dragon Rage but that's only possible in Gen I. Maybe getting rid of the Chansey for Magnaton would be beneficial in helping beating Blissey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I could try to catch a Magnemite from around that area the girl finds thunderstones for you by phone.

Back