• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
Years
  • I am an eevee. Took me a whole day to realize it was a female only starter. LOL.

I chose Cyndaquil as my partner and he's a Typhlosion, a heaping mass of fireball moving at Mach 1! OK, maybe I am exaggerating. LOL.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • In PMD, I got Eevee, no matter how many times I have taken the test. I chose Cyndaquil as my partner. :B

I haven't played PMD2 yet, but I've taken the online test and it said I was Chimchar.

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    In time I am a mudkip and my partner is charmander

Last edited:
    Years
  • In blue I was a Torchic. In Time I was a Skitty. When I beat it & restarted I was a Piplup.

Last edited:

mystic shaymin

beginning pokemon hacker
    Years
  • i am a skitty and my partner is a torchic in pokemon mystery dungeon 2,in pokemon mystery dungeon 1 i am a pikachu and my partner is a chikorita.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • I ended up having to restart my PMD Blue game several times, and I got Chikorita the first time, then the second time I was Bulbasaur and my partner was Pikachu. Ah, Thunder was such an awesome character. XD

In PMD 2, I kept getting Treeko the first couple times, but I hate that pokemon so I kept restarting it to retake the test. After a few tries, I got...Pikachu! 8D Of course my partner was Bulbasaur. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    In Darkness i got Pikachu for some reason..
    I didnt think i was anything like an electric mouse but there you go xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I got meowth nearly 3 times but I took a retest the 4th time and I got a chimchar. ( I really hate meowth as he is a part of team rocket)

Back