• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Turtwig and I was pissed about it. That why I sold the damn game.

Cid

Years
    In Red Rescue Team: First game, Squirtle, with Bulbasaur as my partner; Second game, Cyndaquil, with Chikorita as my partner. Third game, Charmander, with Pikachu as my partner.

In Explorers of Time: First game, Piplup, with Chimchar as my partner; Second game, Pikachu, with Turtwig as my partner.

Been awhile since I last played the games.

Years
    In Red Rescue Team, my character was Charmander (nickname: Tia), and my partner was Pikachu (Azalea).

In Explorers of Time, my character was Cyndaquil (Flara), and my partner was Chikorita (Cherri).

The first time I tried the personality test in EoT, I got Turtwig... xD

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My test scores came out to be a chimchar and my partner is totodile. I actually wanted to be chimchar too, so yay! lol

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I only have Red Rescue team; but, I got Pikachu (on my first try!! I was really thrilled to see that I was Pikachu... I was afraid I'd have to reset and keep trying for Pikachu. LOL) and my partner is Torchic.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    In PMD1, i got munchlax and i chose treecko as a partner.

In PMD2, i got cyndaquail and got treecko as a partner.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    In Red rescue team it said I am a Totodile.

In Time I was a Mudkip.

Both are really lovely Pokémon that are part of my favorite type; I wonder how the games always know... =^-^=

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    In the original Dungeon games I got Mudkip, and chose Pikachu as my partner. Can't remember what I got in my first Darkness playthrough, but I picked Mudkip as my partner. I think it was Charmander.

Years
    on Explorers of Time, I didn't do the thing truthfully, I just wanted to be a Piplup or a Pikachu so badly, I ended up getting a Piplup after 3 damn tries and chose Pikachu as my partner.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I tried four times in Blue Rescue Team- got Cyndaquil and Totodile once apiece, and Mudkip twice. I stuck with Mudkip and had a Torchic partner.

Suzumiya Haruhi

The Kawaii Guy ^ _ ^
    Years
    I got totidile in red rescue, I don't have the other game though.

Although I did do the personality test when I was about 12. So I guess my personality is different now.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    Whenever I answer the questions honestly I get Mudkip.
    In any of the games it's always Mudkip so I'll sometimes do it over for something else.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I remember doing the personality test online before the first game came out in Europe, and I got Eevee. Then, when I played PMD (Blue), I got Charmander, I think, but reset my game until I got Eevee again. XD; My partner was a Mudkip. ^_^

On PMD2 (Darkness), I got Pikachu first time around, but reset until I got Munchlax, just so I could see how Snorlax moves around dungeons. XD My partner is Charmander, and we're team Chalax. :3

Back