• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo League has been subbed

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    From Japanese with English subs. Just letting you guys know! Very exciting (on the cat noise place)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • From Japanese with English subs. Just letting you guys know! Very exciting (on the cat noise place)

That's great, now we need the redub of it on adult swim with accurate lines and we're off watching pokemon in it's original "adult" glory

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh my god, I hope they re-sub all the older series. They deserve to be more easily accessible, because I know lots of people want to watch them.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Man i know asking for it is illegall, but can someone tell me on PM where can i find it? On YT only the "best off" scene are in english subs, and i really want to see the Eeveelution episodes in japanese

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2021
    Actually I'm currently studying Japanese and for my own reasons I wanted to re-sub the original indigo league aired way back in 1996.
    I'm already in possesion of the original 83 episodes, including: Beauty and the Beach(not edited adult), The Legend of Dratini(banned in English) and Electric Soldier Porygon(banned cuz epilepsy).
    If someone stumbles upon It's New Year's Eve! Pocket Monsters (never originally aired) I would be delighted if you could message me.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • That's great, now we need the redub of it on adult swim with accurate lines and we're off watching pokemon in it's original "adult" glory

Are you kidding? The Jpn version of Pokemon isn't 'adult' enough to fit into the Adult Swim block. Despite what some people believe, there wasn't that much mature content in the Jpn version of the Kanto saga; other than a few slaps, some fan service in the 'Beauty and the Beach' episode, some guns and maybe one instance of blood, the Jpn version of the Kanto saga is fairly clean.

Back