• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Untitled

Years
  • well i myself have pokemon sheild and here is my story
    so it all started when i appeared in my house in the game and hops mom invited me for a bbq at her house we had the bbq then sonia the proffesors daughter came and told me the things i needed to know and leon came and walked up to me and said, "pick a starter pokemon to go on with your journey i chose scorebunny and i was off on my journey. But one of hop's wooloos banged against the gate and broke it down and rolled into the slumbering weald. so we only had one choice to go in! so when we arrived at the slumbering weald we heard bahhh! so we followed the sound and it took us to the wooloo and me and hop split ways. and i encountered zamazenta and hop encountered zacian! we faut the pokemon but every time we attacked the hits went straight through the pokemon like it was a ghost then poof the pokemon just dissapered we came out of the slumbering weald and had a discussion about what happened. Then leon said you will see me at the wedgegurst train station so i met him there and we had another discussion and i went to proffessor mongolias house and then i went and battled to get to there lab. and the proffessors daughter handed me a hand book to help me on my journey. so i got in the train and off i went to montostoke when i got to the wild area i did some raids and caught some pokemon then i arrived to motostoke! then i traveled towards turfield where i would battle to get a gym badge! so of course i battled and i won my first gym badge. But before i could go on and head to hulbury i had to battle 2 team yell grunts and i got a bike for winning the battle and when i applied the bike it was smooth sailing from that point on. so then iarrived at hulbury i battled and won that gym badge. then it took me back to motostoke where i would win my 3rd gym badge and of course i battled and won that gym badge then! i then went to the next gym where i battled another gym leader then won another badge and once i won all of the badges i battled leon and won and then it was all down hill from there and i was the champion of the whole galar region.

Back