• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Cannot find exact version of card

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey everyone, I'm new here so if I completely missed something I'm sorry. I have a Japanese farfetch'd card from the set Neo Revelation but I can't find the holo version I have. I don't think it's a fake card because I got it from a friend who had it for a bit when I was a a kid, maybe around 2006-2007. I don't think holos were being faked back then. I could be wrong but I think it's a legit card I just haven't seen another like it. It's in a little rough shape but any input would be great, and thanks for your time.

Attachments

• C814BC75-25C3-447A-8157-615C65C79BCD.jpeg
      C814BC75-25C3-447A-8157-615C65C79BCD.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 11

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It is fake, likely a sticker since the foil pattern and thick border match the Neo Genesis sticker cards I used to get from vending machines back in the day. I adore them!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    That makes sense of why I couldn't find it haha. Thanks for the help!

Back