• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Is it possible to get my old account back?

Tao Drago

Hello. I already had an account here on PokeCommunity. It went by the name Tao Dragon. Recently, I have deleted my previous google account and my e - mail and have created new ones. This account is new. I was simply wondering if there is a way to recover my old account.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If you could PM me with your old email address AND your current email address, as well as your birthdate, I can swap its email with your new one and you can reset your password. :)

Dew 2.0

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Same question here, actually! I already kind of gave up hope that I'd get access to my old account again but if it's possible to swap my e-mail address too I'd be really glad! I'll send you a PM.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Same question here, actually! I already kind of gave up hope that I'd get access to my old account again but if it's possible to swap my e-mail address too I'd be really glad! I'll send you a PM.

Please do! As I said, I'll need some identifying info (old email, new email, birthdate) to confirm some stuff, but it shouldn't be an issue.

Back