• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY IM MAKING A SCARLET AND VIOLET FAN ANIME SERIES (PLZ ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    SO LETS BEGIN!!!

The reason why I'm making this series is because of two important reasons.

1 - Zanoliths Pokémon Rewrite series

2 - The worrying Thread there might not be Another Season of the anime…

So let's start with The Topics before continuing with the Anime itself.
    For Context purposes.

Ok About Zanoliths Rewrite. If you don't know who he is, He is a YouTuber and he made this Series Rewriting the Pokémon anime from the ground up. He is already in the process of rewriting XYZ and is on episode 18 already. So I recommend you go and check him out.

Oh wait! I just remembered another YouTuber who inspired me to make this series as well (And yes he is a YouTuber) His name is Loumiose Trainer Zac! And he is making a Sword and sheld Fan made anime series. Which I think is pretty Cool! Not saying that Journeys is bad I just wished we had a Extra Season to fill in more filler before we could continue with the storyline and stuff.

NOW THATS OUT OF THE WAY LETS GO ON TO…

The threat of the Anime ending…

So if you haven't heard Pokémon has had some pretty bad issues with not having enough Animators to make episodes with. Which worries me because I LOVE POKÉMON THE ANIME TO DEATH! Man!

And even if they do decide to end the anime here on Journey. is still fine even tho I might be a bit disappointed and other stuff.

Plus the AU movies and stuff (Where is the next AU movie I'm already hyped man 🍾🍾🍾)

Ok now with enough Champaign we can move onto the Main topic!!!

The Fan made Pokémon anime -Scarlet and violet- -The Series-

Just so you know even if there is a Scarlet and violet Series or Movie. This is still somewhat canon in it's own continuity and stuff.

Like for Example

- Character (Ocs)

- One piece appearing for a filler Arc. (Wait that's actually a good idea Right?)

- Filler Arcs without Ash Ketchum.

The series will have Cole a recent new champion and winner of the Pokémon world Tournament held in may of 2022.

She is our protagonist. She is smart and Quick on her feet but still has a lot to learn about Pokémon and stuff.

OH and i forgot to mention I haven't played the game yet so please don't spoil me yet plz. But I don't mind Answering Questions about what's in the anime and stuff!

So that's all I've got for now thanks for reading :)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hey there. I'm not sure if you introduced yourself already when you joined last month, but welcome to the forums! However, even though your thread has Pokémon Scarlet and Violet in the title, it technically has nothing to do with the actual Pokémon Scarlet and Violet video games themselves, which is what this section is about. Because it basically involves you making a fan anime series, this thread is better off in the "Pokémon Anime" section.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hey there. I'm not sure if you introduced yourself already when you joined last month, but welcome to the forums! However, even though your thread has Pokémon Scarlet and Violet in the title, it technically has nothing to do with the actual Pokémon Scarlet and Violet video games themselves, which is what this section is about. Because it basically involves you making a fan anime series, this thread is better off in the "Pokémon Anime" section.

Yeah…I haven't played the game yet Plus I rather not spoil myself and Write a bunch of Good filler so I can wait for the Official Anime.
    (If there is one of course…)

Back