• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Media Showcase - Display Your Digital Work

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Altaria Grande - Focus Parody

I don't know where to post this since I'm new here but I guess it fits the most here.

I made a Pokémon parody of ''Focus'' performed by the one and only Altaria Grande (see what I did there -_-)

I'd like you guys to check it out. Worked really hard on it and I'm sure y'all will enjoy it!

Love to hear the reactions, greetings bw2channel

Last edited by a moderator:

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
I don't know where to post this since I'm new here but I guess it fits the most here.

I made a Pokémon parody of ''Focus'' performed by the one and only Altaria Grande (see what I did there -_-)

I'd like you guys to check it out. Worked really hard on it and I'm sure y'all will enjoy it!

Love to hear the reactions, greetings bw2channel

hey! I'm gonna merge this thread into the Creative Media Showcase where it belongs; also fixed up the youtube tags, so it should be embedded correctly now.

Years
Pum's 8-bit MIDI Gallery. Last Update: 4/1/2016 5:05

Hey guys, for some time now I've been making MIDI's for a GBC ROM Hack I'm making. I made a Gallery in Both Wahackforo (Spanish), and in Skeetendo. So now I decided to share it here.

--Pokémon Conquest--
Spoiler:

--Golden Sun--
Spoiler:

--Main Pokemon Games--
Spoiler:

--Touhou--
Spoiler:

--Others--
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Moved to the proper place. Honestly not sure if this should go just in the main GE forums or be merged with the Creative Media Showcase thread, but just to be safe I figured maccrash could handle it once it's in the proper section. Thanks guys!

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
(I realized this should be in General Entraintment, waiting for a mod to move the thread since i cant delete it)

(My username Will change soon)

Hey guys, for some time now I've been making MIDI's for a GBC ROM Hack I'm making. I made a Gallery in Both Wahackforo (Spanish), and in Skeetendo. So now I decided to share it here.

--Pokémon Conquest-- Last update: 26/09/2015
Spoiler:

--Golden Sun-- Last Update: 3/10/2015
Spoiler:

--Main Pokemon Games--Last Update: 14/11/2015
Spoiler:

--Touhou--Last update: 19/12/2015
Spoiler:

--Others--NEW! Last update: 4/1/2016
Spoiler:

gonna merge this into the creative media showcase! thanks for sharing, my man. 8)

Years
Did another 8-bit MIDI devamp! This time from Touhou 11, hope you guys like it.

Since this isnt in a separate thread I wont keep the list from the previous post updated.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 24, 2018
Pokemon Red/Blue Intro (EDM Remix)

Hello everyone!
Wanted to share! I did an EDM remix to the Pokemon Red/Blue intro theme, check it out!
If you like the music, subscribe on my YouTube for more! I will be doing more remixes!

https://youtu.be/oOm0ahiIyHk

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 24, 2018

Here it is for easy click

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
20 REASONS TO LOVE POKEMON
Direct Link: https://youtu.be/xjJhFkv12SY

Couldn't sleep last night so I decided to make a Pokemon tribute of sorts to go in line with my other stuff. I've been pretty depressed lately about my creative outlets. I don't even know what to do any more.

Last edited:
Back