• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Loud Frying Pan Noises*

DrStrangeSquid

Daryl Deaddingie
Years
  • Uh, how do you do fellow Pokemon fans.

The site has recommended I come here first, so here I am I suppose

I am DrStrangeSquid, a complete dork who, obviously, likes Pokemon. I'll be trying to learn the ins and outs of the site for a bit, then I'll release my chaos upon the forums.

I'm a really anxious human, so I apologize if my interactions with you are weird or if I'm awkward to talk to for the first few conversations. I really do want to be friends with you, I'm just awful at showing it.

giphy.gif

Ethmya

Always changing.
    Years
  • Wow, no one has responded to you yet? I guess I'll do the honours. <3
    Welcome to PC, Stranger! I'm glad to see you here.

As another dork, albeit a closeted one lmao, let me be the first to tell you, we all are, hah.

Lets start releasing your chaos with a few questions!
    1) Do you have a favourite game?
    2) Do you have a favourite type?
    3) Do you have a favourite mon?

I'm a really curious human, so I apologise if my incessent questions are a little too much, hah.

I hope you have a really great time here.
    ~Ethmya

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Don't worry about feeling anxious, I promise the members of this forum are really wonderful people. And you're free to come to me or any member of staff if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk! So don't be afraid to reach out. :) Have you given any thought to visiting PC's Discord server? I'm sure you'll find lots of potential new friends there too!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Hi Dr. Squid :)

I'm Jirachu. I'm a Korrina fangirl (you should see some of my posts about her lol). But, trust me; I don't bite. :3 So no need to worry!

.....I just like glomping pretty blonde pokemon training roller skating ladies <////<;

I hope we can be friends! :3

Also, I always use pink text in my posts (now that i'm learning to more confidently accept that i am a girly girl).

I also have high functioning autism.

And christian homophobes scare the hell out of me. Anyone who would shame me LIKE THAT for my crush on Korrina does not deserve to me called my friend....no matter what 'relationship' they think they have 'with a greater power'.

Last edited:
    Back