• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sort of new kind of back but I'm here woop!

Years
  • Hello there I've never actually been a part of these forums but I've played alot of the best gba Pokemon rom hacks and I'm ready to join you awesome people and find a few fellow trainers to trade and battle with soon :D

The names keelan.

Years
  • Heya Keelan! Welcome to PC! Nice name btw :p There are plenty of awesome and friendly people everywhere around forum. So, you'll blend in fine.

I'm also huge ROM hack fan but it's been a while since I've played one. Last one I played was "Pokemon Life" which is/was just in alpha stage. What is your favourite ROM hack?
    I hope you stick around and have good time here. See ya~~~

Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcome! about the name i was thinking about the saying a khajiit merchant in skyrim says a bunch but i cant remember how it goes anyhow i think it fits.

and oh there are so many, i think pokemon liquid crystal was my hands down favorite and still is but back when i first started playing rom hacks TheZel was still actively working on the original shiny gold and that was my first rom hack and Alex Sanchez's work on the game to update it to ultra shiny gold sigma was a welcome addition to the game and updated it well. pokemon brown, prism and rijion adventures was great but the last one was a bit lacking i think a bit of work and time maybe someone else cold pick that game up one day but the pokemon adventure red chapter by aethestode was excellent loved that sarcasm not sure if he finished the other games. there are so many Drayanos work on the volt white and blaze black 1 & 2 kept me busy over a year and his HGSS hacks made those games playable because i was going through a picky phase im crrently playing Neo x by Flintiex from projectpokemon and its been suprising me and im still working on time for supernova sun by Dio Vento on GBA temp i have a modded new 3ds with luma 3ds cfw updated to 11.8

sorry for the wall of txt ive played alot of games in my day and pokemon uranium still lags like hell. i cant get essentials to run properly or maybe i dont have enough ram.

its nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hey Keelan, big welcome to the forum!

Liquid Crystal was amazing yeah. It's one of the only fangames I played all the way through back when I still played them, and the owner is a really friendly person too. Always amazes me how people can make such amazing fangames.

I sincerely hope you'll stick around. <3

Years
  • to be honest ive been coming back to this forum since 09 haha this is the first time ive ever made a account for talking to others and im happy i did :D

Back