• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Buu's Revenge

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
  • I am now making a dragonball z game. it is rm2k3 (im gonna use it permamently i guess).

-eDIT-
    i need some charsets and a few tilesets..

and ill put some screens when i get the tilesets

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Wow, you're very young. I wish you didn't start this thread before you even started your game. Please don't create a thread when you don't even have anything done. I'm guessing you probably don't know much about programming because of your age, but it takes a long time to complete something this massive. You may not even like the project anymore and may scrap it. That is why there are SO MANY game threads here that are inactive because the creator just called it quits. I'm not trying to be rude but I predict the same will happen with this game. I'm only saying this because of the fact that you are only 9 and that you haven't even played around with RM2K to see if you understand it(again, I'm only guessing that you are inexperienced).

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • What PKMN Sage is saying is that in order to complete a game you have to be an expert in RM2K and that is very doubtful from someone of your age. Also PKMN Sage has questioned is why you decided to create a thread before you've started on your game, something that has really bugged by a lot of game threads. You really should get a decent bit of work done and then post a thread with info, screens, demo etc. Just something to get people interested because a title isn't a very good way of introducing your game.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    WHOA! I'm really interested in seeing how this can be done im rm2k3

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Let's not pressure the guy too much. Remember the last guy who ran out crying?
    --------------
    I'm waiting again, for screens and a plot.

Years
  • If U dont mind me sayin so...

Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Let's not pressure the guy too much. Remember the last guy who ran out crying?

If you dont mind me sayin so, I agree with Daegon, if we just presure people like this, then ofcourse no you cant execpt something like this from some1 at his/her age...but if you jus let him/her work maybe, just maybe this might actually come out 2 be a great game...not sayin it will but it might, some really young people can do things like this...i say we let him/her work and wait for the result b4 we judge...its called givin someone a chance...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I'm not telling him to quit, on the contrary, I hope he continues with this. I'm just stating that I believe he may because of the rate of discontinued games here. Hell, even our own DM cancelled his game, which I thought was pretty fun to play! If you feel pressured by this, please don't Pokeflute. Prove me wrong.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • If you looking for resources goto this site! Site you might have been here but it has lots of dbz resources. Anyway I hope to see some screens once you have started.

Years
  • No offence, but LOL, LMAO

Hmm, your new to RM2k/3 arnt you...you cant just "give" an ABS or an CBS, abs stands for ACTION BATTLE SYSTEM or ADVENTURE BATTLE SYSTEM and CMS stand for CUSTOM MENU SYSTEM, that means you make your own menu with buttons and stuff, you program it yourself, and for ABS means making your own HP, KI and atks, basicly where you fight out of battle like in LOG2 (Legacy of Goku 2)

Im srry for laughing, it was funny, but ur new and I made mistakes when I was new 2...good old times...I still make mistakes today.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Vega01 said:
    OKay How can I add the HP, KI, and attack on the top of screen
    Can you please stop posting unrelated questions in peoples threads. There is a help thread for that purpose.
    Any updates on the game, Pokeflute?

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    Any updates on the game, Pokeflute?

well..yes. i am now gonna have duel system (not the one from yugioh). i dont know how its gonna work but ill give it a try and also you could unlock characters, stages, etc.

Back