• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Aquamarine

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
PokemonAquamarine Version

Updates_________________________________________
October 10 - 13 Screenshots! Click Here!
Other_________________________________________
Box Art -
Pokemon_Aquamarine.jpg

Region Map - (Final created by rm2k3kid)
Namelessmap.png

I went through and took out the non-important updates.

Last edited:
Years
DarkMage31 said:
It's a bitmap (*.bmp)of a crystal thingy. It's an attatchment to the post.

Well I cant see it, and I can usually see .bmp images, Barry could you attach it again?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Update #1

Well since you all are obviously with the name (sarcasm), here is a cover I made today. Hope you enjoy. Next update will hopefully include some screenshots of mapping.

Also moderators, tell me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, we're aloud to double post if we are updating.

So here is the box art. Enjoy!

Edit: Whoa, forget the sarcasm, some people actually posted. And as for the Aquamarine, I'll add it to my attachments here.

Edit2: Oh I missed someone. As for when I got the picture, I just search on yahoo for gemstones and it was the first, maybe second webstie that listed and showed several jewels.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Those pictures are neat! Could we see some progress in the game though?

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2006
sweet box art (why yo need box art) it looks pretty cool bro good luck

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Great pics! You might get rm2k3kid to "professionalize" that map of yours.

Also moderators, tell me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, we're aloud to double post if we are updating.
Under my reign, it's fine with me. Don't push your luck in other forums though.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Hehe, the reason I called it a rough draft was because rm2k3kid was "professionalizing" it. It's just up there now to show you what the region looks like.

I will try to get some screen shots up later today.

Years
I dont think allowing double posting would be a good idea, because some people will just abuse that rule you know.

By the way DM is it ok if I start working on some rules?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Very nice pictures! Although, if there was a river splitting those two pieces of land, it wouldn't be that big. Compare the size of the HUGE river to one of those tiny tiny cities. With a river that size, it seems as if there were two regions instead of one. Make the river a lot smaller and it should look fine. For example, the Mississippi River goes straight down the US, but it's small enough that the US looks more like one country than two.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
One thing is, though all of the citieson the map appear about the same size, they're are differences. AS for the river, I kind of had the idea that Avatar pointed out.

I might also add that the island out away from everything else is supposed to be like a mix of several things. I'm thinking about it having a huge Pokemart, Pokecenter, Battle Tower, Daycare Center, and of course one thing I've always wanted in a Pokemon game:

The Pokemon League!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I dont think allowing double posting would be a good idea, because some people will just abuse that rule you know.

By the way DM is it ok if I start working on some rules?
Double posting isn't a good idea, but when you're making an update and no one's posted in between, it's acceptable. No point in waiting to update for someone else to post.

I'm working on them, but we can discuss it over MSN or something. Can you PM me with your ID?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, if you want all the tiles to show properly, click on the events layer
or the dotted box icon.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
No, this is still in the works, I was just learning RM2K3 more. I got a good rom and started hacking some sprites from fire red. It's looknig good. Screenshots of the Route 1 and a cave (unnamed still..). Also, please help me with a region name.

I want it to have the last two letters as to like Jhoto and Kanto.

Thanks. I want htis game to more surprise you so I'm trying to hide some progress. My next update will include a demo for you to at least go through the intro and walk around to see the game. There won't yet be any storyline in it. It's jsut so you can see the mapping and stuff.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
As I have already realized, I can't do this game by myself. If anyone wishes to help, here's what I need:

Programmer (2+)
Event Creator (2+)

I can map, and sprite my own stuff. That's just what I need help with. =D

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
Yep, I'm still trying to perfect your running and weather systems, apparently this is what happens:

1- Whenever you hold down the shift key the hero moves faster, but out of nowhere he moves at a snails pace and it becomes permanent

2- The weather constantly changes from heavy to light rain and then back again.

I'll try to figure out the problem for you.

Back