• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Aquamarine

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Yes, I know. From the demo I released, you weren't supposed to be able to go past the first town.

But if you must know what the problem is, I have the music in the upper left corner set for auto start, instead of parralel proccess.

So is anyone going to help me or not?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    are you having a cbs or using the dbs cause my cbs is very very easy to understand its user friendly I would definatly like to help.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I hate the DBS. And I don't want anything that just 'gets you by'. I plan on using the group CBS project and the CMS. I'll make edits to it though. Mainly change the graphics.

If you want to help, please make a custom chip set. Wheather it's of a snowly town or a customized cave, or maybe it has customized buildings. You know? I want to have custom chip sets like RM2K3kid does.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    OH the groupd cbs confuses me I understand it but there is to much coding to say the truth mine is much smoother and cleaner if you have msn I could show you a preview and I can;t do custom chips unless I edit the ones made.

ask rm2k3kid on help making custom chipsets I only specialize in ripping or making dbz snes chips.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • OH the groupd cbs confuses me I understand it but there is to much coding to say the truth mine is much smoother and cleaner if you have msn I could show you a preview and I can;t do custom chips unless I edit the ones made.
    The goal is to replicate, so if you were to say that to the final product, you'd be calling the professionally designed BS for RU/SA/FR/LG/E clunky. But it's still a work in progress. But I guess I'm a little biased seeing as I'm working on the project ;)

If you're going to impliment the CBS, try to not use variables and switches towards the beginning of the lists. It's a lot easier to leave everything the way it is instead of chaning switches and variables.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well I guess I'm getting enough of a strive to continue this game. I'd be nice to have some major help though. Here is an example so you get my system below:

-Job Title (Number of people I'd at least like to have): People who have the job.

And here are the jobs.

-People to Fix Bugs (1):

-Mappers (1):

-Programmers/Event Makers (2):

-Dedicated Spriter Chipsets, Charsets, or any other pixel graphic needed for the game (1):

Remember, just becauset it says (1) doesn't mean there can only be one. There can be as many as I allow. That is just a minimum. I sure hope some people respond though or my game won't be going to far any time soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I could deffinitly do Event Stuff. I really would, and, I'll see if my schedule in POTW could fit it in.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • umbreon135 said:
    I thought this was in RM2K3

You still code, like dm said its a simple language

DarkMage31 said:
    Lol, you basically are. No, you're not sitting and typing, but the Command List presents a basic syntax for a simple language. It's just arranged in a more comprehensive manner so newbies can use it. In my limited programming experience, I've found out how much learning RM2K has helped me.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    And here are the jobs.

-People to Fix Bugs (1):

-Mappers (1):

-Programmers/Event Makers (2): DMMP

-Dedicated Spriter Chipsets, Charsets, or any other pixel graphic needed for the game (1):

I will assign what you are to do when I am ready. Until then, just wait.

If you want to be a spriter for me, start by customizing a cave chipset, buildings, and other stuff like that. You know. Get creative. Just be sure to edit the chipsets that I have in use so that I can just upload them and the graphics change automatically.

Back