• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't launch pokemon omega ruby and pokemon X because of this error ! PLEASE HELP ME

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Even though my VGA has the opengl4.4 and I updated the latest graphics driver I still can't launch the pokemon
    PLEASEEEE GUYS HELP MEEE

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      169 KB · Views: 11
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      199.8 KB · Views: 3
    Years
  • is this the most updated version of Citra? i haven't used this emualtor in months but i never recalled getting this issue. have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? both Citra and the graphics drivers themselves? does this occur with the canary build as well? what troubleshooting methods have you already tried?

and did you already try asking the Citra help forums? you're gonna get way more help there for sure than here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    this is the most updated version of Citra and i had reinstalled it about likes ten times and it also occurs with the canary build

Back