• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can a staff member help me recover my old account?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    My account's username is .hack
    I'm not super active on these forums anymore so I only log in occasionally, but when I most recently tried to log in it said the passwords of accounts needed to be reset, I put in my email and got the log in details for this account which I think I used briefly before returning to my first account. I'm not sure I remember what email I used with that account although I'd guess it'd be an inactive email atm anyway. I'm sure I could still prove it's my account though.
    Can someone help me retrieve it?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • My account's username is .hack
    I'm not super active on these forums anymore so I only log in occasionally, but when I most recently tried to log in it said the passwords of accounts needed to be reset, I put in my email and got the log in details for this account which I think I used briefly before returning to my first account. I'm not sure I remember what email I used with that account although I'd guess it'd be an inactive email atm anyway. I'm sure I could still prove it's my account though.
    Can someone help me retrieve it?
    Hi,

I found your account. Please PM me with your desired email address and I can change it for you.

Back