• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to post a rather specific topic?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
Hi there, I've created a few fan Pokemon concepts, but there's no artwork (just words), and I'm not making a fan game out of it. So I'm a little lost as to where that sort of thing should go...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'd say give Pokemon General a look!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that! Are there any big penalties for posting in the wrong place?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Nah not really, unless you keep misplacing topics over and over again. We can see that you made the effort to figure out the right place so the worst that'll happen is that the thread'll get closed and the moderator will give their suggestion of where else you can try.

If you want to be 100% sure beforehand, you could send a PM to the moderators of Pokémon General (Brendino or Colours) to ask for their advice too.

Back