• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: About a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Greetings to everyone, my name is Mike and out of love for Pokemon I want to make a fangame of my own .
    It currently is just an idea, I would like to know what you think about it and most importantly I need some help if you wouldn't mind .
    First of all, I would need a good mapping designer and a sprite creator, because I don't quite know how to work with all of that yet..
    I'm planning great things happening with this game of mine, but as I said, I would like to know some opinions and of course, some help from people who know properly how to do things .
    I would like to apologise in advance if I wrote in the wrong section, as I'm new to this kind of things .
    Have a nice day, and thank you for taking your time reading this.
    I'm waiting for your comments .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back