• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Black and White Release Tournament [semi-finals in progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i think we should do this exactly the same way in one year so i have time to lvl and get new pokemon :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for participating! I hope this was an enjoyable event for all. Emblems are currently being approve and will be distributed asap.

If anyone would like to host a tournament like this, or any tournament in general, don't be afraid to submit an idea to Wolf or I. We need more events like this to get activity back up ;D

*closed and unstickied*

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Opened again so that Aero and Lala can post their battle results whenever they complete the battle.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Just for the sake of curiosity, what are emblems? Are they meant to be used as avatars?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just for the sake of curiosity, what are emblems? Are they meant to be used as avatars?
    When you get your first emblem, a tab is created on your profile beside Contact Info that lists all the emblems you've received. More info found here.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Lost to Lala in a pretty good battle. I should stop doubting my main team and just use it from now on. :/ lol Good game Lala

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • When you get your first emblem, a tab is created on your profile beside Contact Info that lists all the emblems you've received. More info found here.

That's pretty cool. This is a good first emblem to get then.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Congrats to Vrai winning 1st place, Opposite Day winning 2nd, and Lalapizzame winning 3rd for the competitive division! Thanks for making this a success.

This tournament is long over. Perhaps wolf/aura should lock it....
    I would've locked it sooner, but April Fool's. :P Annnd Aura just beat me to locking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back