• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Black and White Release Tournament [semi-finals in progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
    Lost to dieter57, 2-0. I anticipated his Zoroark lead, but wasn't quick enough. ):

Still open for more battles: Reminder, FC is 3696 9909 6849 now.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i think its kinda funny how some people that signed up havent been here all weekend

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Blaziken: 29 Ban, 11 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain (72.5% Ban)
    Deoxys-E: 22 Ban, 19 Do Not Ban, 2 Abstain (53.7% Ban)
    Excadrill: 10 Ban, 33 Do Not Ban, 0 Abstain (23.3% Ban)
    Latios: 22 Ban, 18 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain (55.0% Ban)
    Reuniclus: 9 Ban, 31 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain (22.5% Ban)
    Thundurus: 15 Ban, 23 Do Not Ban, 5 Abstain (39.5% Ban)
    https://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3407257#post3407257

Due to this new release of who is banned, and who isn't. I believe that a rules change is in order at the first post (despite the fact that there's less than 3 hours left in the tournament).

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
    Double battled dieter57 this time; won 1-0. I was down to Weavile, he had Garchomp and Feraligatr. I was able to beat 'em both. :)

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
    hopefully my wi-fi will work tomorrow, but im probably gonna be knocked of 3rd-4th seed

Heh, don't doubt yourself. Unless I can get in two more wins before the end of tonight, you're not going anywhere. And since it seems like nobody else is still on, that's probably not happening.

TO ANYONE WHO IS STILL ON: I AM STILL OPEN FOR BATTLES. MY NEW FC IS IN MY SIGNATURE, SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ONE.

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
    Hmm, I only take No Restriction rule. Since I can use the held items.

OK, that's fine for me, too. BTW, make sure you're using the FC in my signature.

EDIT: Battled with gameplayer56, he won, 3-0. He had quite the advantage with all level 100s against my team of mostly level 72-77, even though I wanted to play with flat level 50s. :(

EDIT EDIT: Scratch that, we decided on a re-battle with the level cap. He still won though, but it was close. 1-0, down to the wire with his Haxorus in the red.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    As of now (12:00 EST); the tournament is probably over. I guess Wolf and Aura will update with the seeds tomorrow. Just so you know. You can probably still battle, but just for Wolf / Aura, any post after this is after 12:00 EST.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yeah, no more battles, Wolf and I will do the final updates by tomorrow and come out with the seedings.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Hang on, why am I on 0? I thought I was on 2?
    I was on 0 and then after multiple losses against Negative Zero I beat dieter, that put's me back up to 2 no? Or did I have to get 5 wins to counteract my 10 overall losses? I am confused.

Not that it matters anyway, it's just a matter of how badly I lost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back