• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wanted to get help trading to myself plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    wanted to trade to my delf to get a milotic also i can trade some pokemon with u maybe some ev shinx or larvitar i have other pokemon

Fc:4957-5176-0511
    Pokemon Ultra Sun

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    You should probably list the games you're using. It's kind of a big deal considering communication issues on the 3DS games.

Putting your FC in your profile so it appears on your posts like mine would definitely help more too.

Last edited:

Venomous_Zero86

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    You should probably list the games you're using. It's kind of a big deal considering communication issues on the 3DS games.

Putting your FC in your profile so it appears on your posts like mine would definitely help more too.

Its pokemon Ultra sun

Venomous_Zero86

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    really yeah i can u want it adamant nature its not 6evs just randomized but all the ones am hatched are good what ur friend code

Venomous_Zero86

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    Yeah, I can help. Could you get those ev's into a larvitar egg and then give it to me?

really yeah i can u want it adamant nature its not 6evs just randomized but all the ones am hatched are good what ur friend code

Venomous_Zero86

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    yeah we can but just need u to hurry up and add me whats ur trainer name in the game

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Uhhhh....... Pretty sure it is a ghastly egg like, one I was gonna make a competitive Pokemon egg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back