• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Foreign Ultra space wilds Zekrom and Reshiram, offering shiny ha lugia and ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Everything is in the title. Foreign of course means outside of North America and they must both be caught in the ultra space wilds. I may be asking for something difficult but i think i got something nice to give in return: a shiny ha lugia with modest ability and a shiny ha ho-oh with adamant ability. Who wants to trade? :)

EDIT: Since First12 seems to question the legitimacy of the 2 pokemon im offering, i want to make it clear that both of them come from the re-released 3ds versions of Gold/Silver/Crystal, thus they are totally legit!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Just to let u guys know, HA lugia and ho-oh are shiny locked. So shiny ha of those two are definitely hacked.

No that cannot be! They both come from the Gold/Silver/Crystal games wihch were re-released on the 3ds. Any wild pokemon in these games can be shiny, even celebi itself! There was no such thing as "shiny-locked" at the release of these games!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    No that cannot be! They both come from the Gold/Silver/Crystal games wihch were re-released on the 3ds. Any wild pokemon in these games can be shiny, even celebi itself! There was no such thing as "shiny-locked" at the release of these games!

Oh, if they were from the new re-release then yes. I thought they were from the dream radar. Really sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Ok guys, thanks to sunset rainbow, i got a foreign Ultra Space Wild Zekrom which i got by trading my shiny ha Ho-oh, which means i am now looking for a foreign Ultra Space Wild Reshiram and i still got a shiny ha Lugia to offer, so again, who wants to trade? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back