Seen April 5th, 2021
Posted April 4th, 2021
1 posts
44 Days
Question about my SoulSilver cartridge

I looked up images of SoulSilver cartridges and they all look the same but mine has Lugia on it and is a different color. I’m confused and I couldn’t find images of SoulSilver cartridges that looked like mine. To my knowledge, I don’t think this is a fake cartridge, I bought it a long time ago (8-9 years ago) Anyone know why?

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
33,223 posts
13.2 Years
that definitely looks fake. like painfully so. i don't think it's likely that someone would have put a fake label over the real copy, but posting the back would help determine that.
justice? righteous? keep that muk to yourselves!
twitter | twitch

SawkTheWarrior

Anybody got any Spaghetti?

He, Him.
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
346 posts
346 Days
You should post pix of the back of the cartridge, that would help quite a lot. However, it is likely fake, just saying.
Age 34
Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
230 posts
10.1 Years
It appears to be counterfeit to a painful degree due to the misalignment of the title and Lugia's image let alone that Lugia's image isn't supposed to be there.

It's late here and I'm feeling too lazy to go through the process of photographing my own cartridge and emailing it to my laptop but this image from Google is what mine looks like and I purchased my copy wrapped and in an anti-theft case at Best Buy: