• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See the Light.

Lumhn

Still in Kanto
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm Lumhn pretty much everywhere. I'm some 20 year old that likes gaming, exercise, psychology, and writing.

When it comes to Pokemon I'm into casual playthroughs, competitive play, and challenge runs, although I do dabble in breeding, speedruns, and shiny hunts.

I'll probably post about my unique challenge run ideas and just generally stalk you all.

Photons are everywhere after all.
    ~Luci

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Lumhn!

It's always great to have new users and it's very nice to meet you! The Pokemon challenges you've mentioned all sound really interesting, and you can share them in the Challenges forum if you'd like to. Speaking of which, I like gaming and exercise too, what kind of games do you play? :D

Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant stay on the forums and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Back