• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Support Pokemon

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Snorlax is cute when he gets up to use his skill but Charizard is more useful.

How about you?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i've been saving up for snorlax. only have pikachu, litten and piplup at the moment, and they're all pretty good. pikachu and litten can give a decently big JP boost which I always use on new karps.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • i've been saving up for snorlax. only have pikachu, litten and piplup at the moment, and they're all pretty good. pikachu and litten can give a decently big JP boost which I always use on new karps.

I don't have a litten yet lol. But I just acquired Meowth and coins are always welcome in my purs

EDIT: I don't actually have a Snorlax but my friend does and he showed me when Snorlax gets up and it's so funny.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Litten is the cutest, but I feel Charizard and Piplup are the most useful, with Meowth close second

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Saving up for Charizard. Other than that i only have piplup pikachu and meowth

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I only started last week so I don't have many, but I like my upgraded-twice Litten. I kinda regret Slowpoke sometime :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Of the ones I have, Rowlet because he's a qt and I love money
    I have him upgraded to the max and he's been very useful in ungrading my food

Back