• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Buddies

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How do you decide on which Pokémon buddy to have walk alongside you? Do you only grind for candy or do you have a certain Pokémon whom you couldn't bare to lose as your partner? Do you ever tap on your buddy and reflect on how cool you both look together or imagine that it's real life and you have your partner by your side? Have you ever used a Pikachu buddy just to see the Easter egg? Buddies :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Always Chansey. I'm stuck in the old gym mindset that Blissey is the best thing ever lmao I used to walk Magikarp and Dratini though until I eventually got my first Dragonite and Gyarados :)

My bird finds Chansey funny to look at so that's something!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I usually trake starters along with me, if they are close to their final evolution. They're rare enough and take so much candy to evolve. Also it makes me feel like a real Pokémon Trainer with her starter <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Personally I tend to stick with Pokémon that I want to evolve soon. I like to choose the cuter ones when possible (recently I was walking a Phanpy for ages and my god it was adorable ♥) but right now I'm walking a gross Snubbul just to try and get evolving him out of the way so I'll ever have to see him again. Using all my Rare Candy on him too - don't want to have to look at him for much longer!

I usually trake starters along with me, if they are close to their final evolution. They're rare enough and take so much candy to evolve. Also it makes me feel like a real Pokémon Trainer with her starter <3
    I really love this mentality I wish I could share it!

Back