• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS Styled everything else.

Just A Remixer

a low iq rom hacker
Years
I've noticed something with a lot of hacks. They LOVE to use DS sprites! No seriously, a lot of hacks try to emulate the DS games in terms of looks. Though some are way better then others...
I want to do a small project that no one has done as of 2019. Doing literally everything you'd possibly need that hasn't been done well
Just like every other DS resource, you can send your devamps to help with the project. Trust me, it helps a lot
This will include:
1: Front and Back sprites from every DS Pokemon game, with the added bonus of being compatible for Emerald
2: Overworld stuff. Nothing much else to say.
3: Map icons. I can't find most of them anywhere, not even the sprite resource has them
4: Mugshots (usually) showing the top of the characters head
5: Battle Backgrounds for Gen 4 and 5!
6: Sprites for the new cast in DS form
7: Pokestar stuff, with a few extras
8: Beta/Unused/Country exclusive sprites
9: Other stuff I forgot to name here. You know, the simply forgetable stuff that made Gen 4/5's art styles great

Credits
Spoiler:

Current download(0.1.7):
Quick notes: The characters with a backsprite have a second version of their front sprite that works in Pokemon Emerald. Their will not be a separate backsprite that has its own palette also the B2W2 Backsprites may be assembled wrong...
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv76tjpnlp70jep/ds style trainers.zip?dl=0

Other GBA Sprite Resources
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back