• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Dusk Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I've been on here and I apologize for not being more active, but anyways...

I'm looking for a Dusk Stone for my Pokemon Y version. I have a lot to trade. I can trade other Items,
    including a few Mega Stones, and some Event Pokemon, and a few Shinies, though admittedly most of my Shinies are ones that I hacked using my Action Replay DSi on my old Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver games that I transferred to my Y. I also have a Hidden Ability Speed Boost Torchic, a Hidden Ability Protean Froakie, a Hidden Ability Marvel Scale Dratini, and those are all of my Hidden Ability Pokemon, and also tons of Legendaries.

I'd list what else I have, but I just have so much that it's too much to list. So if you want any thing in particular in exchange, just ask me if I have it, and I'll let you know.

FC has since changed since last time I was here, cause I had to buy a new PokeBall New 2DS XL system.
    Here is my New 2DS XL FC: 1135-3263-3145. So just ignore the FC in my signature, because that one is no longer active, and I don't know how to change my signature on here.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi! I have an extra dusk stone here but it is on Ultra Moon so..... can it be traded?

No I don't think that you can trade between Y and Ultra Moon, cause Y is Generation 6,
    and Ultra Moon is Generation 7.

And I need the Dusk Stone for my Y version.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    [/COLOR]

Thank you so much! :)

Enjoy! I gave you a self caught legit shiny - but just so you know, Pokémon hacked with an Action Replay are prohibited here, please make sure you don't offer those in the future :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back