• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, it's me

Localshiny

Localshiny
Years
  • Hello everyone!
    First of all I want to say sorry for my grammar mistakes but I'm from Germany and English isn't my native language. :)
    I'm localshiny and I like Pokemon, wow! When I was seven years old, my uncle gave me his GBC with the game "Pokemon Gold" and then everything started. My favorite games are: Pokemon Gold/Silver and the remake of that, Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen, Pokemon Platin and Pokemon Black/White. The new games are good too, but I like the old ones more! I also like to play Pokemon fangames. {XD}

Of course I have other interests like drawing, writing and doing some sports!

Maybe we'll see us!{:3}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone!
    First of all I want to say sorry for my grammar mistakes but I'm from Germany and English isn't my native language. :)
    I'm localshiny and I like Pokemon, wow! When I was seven years old, my uncle gave me his GBC with the game "Pokemon Gold" and then everything started. My favorite games are: Pokemon Gold/Silver and the remake of that, Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen, Pokemon Platin and Pokemon Black/White. The new games are good too, but I like the old ones more! I also like to play Pokemon fangames. {XD}

Of course I have other interests like drawing, writing and doing some sports!

Maybe we'll see us!{:3}
    Welcome! Always nice to see more Europeans here (: writing posts is a good way to practice one's English.

I kind of prefer the slightly older games too haha. Gen 4 and 5 were the peak of pokemon!

Hope you'll have fun here, don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything :D

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Oh nice my first game was pokemon gold too and I got it when I was 7 but my dad was the one who gave it to me. I ended up playing it a ton instead of participating in my bday party at the time. Anyway nice to meet ya

Back