• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding more Starters to FireRed

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Hello,
    I'm quite new to Rom Hacking and already have downloaded all the essential tools.
    I'm trying to use XSE to add two starters to the beginning of the game, however i am a complete noob at XSE and can't figure out how to do this.
    Could someone help ?

Years
  • Hello,
    I'm quite new to Rom Hacking and already have downloaded all the essential tools.
    I'm trying to use XSE to add two starters to the beginning of the game, however i am a complete noob at XSE and can't figure out how to do this.
    Could someone help ?

I think Glazed has done something like this.
    Though if you are hacking FireRed, it is a little difficult, but easy if you know scripting. It's just a simple matter of editing the existing scripts (the OAK's LAB Pokéballs one), and making it set out as though there are five, six or how many Pokémon you want.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Soy nuevo en el rom hacking y quisiera saber como poner los comandos para poner nuevos starters porfavor encerio necesito su ayuda.:^

Back