• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] mew legendary battle script (music help in particular)

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    hello so i made a mew legendary battle script and everything is working fine but i run into one problem i want to use the RSE legend music for the actual battle but it only shows up when i click on the mew but when im actually in battle it gives me a RSE trainer fight music and im not sure why also the sprite does dissapear but when i walk one step it shows up again and i can battle it and im not sure why as well this is what my script looks like if anyone can help me that would be great

Spoiler:

Years
  • hello so i made a mew legendary battle script and everything is working fine but i run into one problem i want to use the RSE legend music for the actual battle but it only shows up when i click on the mew but when im actually in battle it gives me a RSE trainer fight music and im not sure why also the sprite does dissapear but when i walk one step it shows up again and i can battle it and im not sure why as well this is what my script looks like if anyone can help me that would be great

Spoiler:

• I don't remember much on this, but I think if you put "playsong 0x[XXX] 0x0" after "special 0x138", it will play THAT song in-battle. And also, maybe shift the "setflag 0x807" after the whole wildbattle scenario. Like this:
    Code:
    setwildbattle 0x97 0x46 0x0
    special 0x138
    playsong 0x[WHATEVER] 0x0
    setflag 0x807

• And regarding the whole "sprite not disappearing properly" issue, have you properly set the Mew flag and the script flag correctly? Because you do need to set a flag for the said event after using the "hidesprite" command.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay so now the music does appear properly but the sprite itself dosent disappear this is what my new script looks like

Spoiler:

Back