• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^OMG! That is a hot profile! Yay! Is this from when Ash is about battle Winona or before? I am so looking foward to that battle. I am going to die. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • ^That is from the first one of two Winona-episodes. Ash and co. has just met her and Ash challenges her there. And OMG, he is HOT!!!!

I have already seen that, but it will take a long before that episode comes to Finland XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...interesting. OMG! I can't wait for those two epsiodes(Ash looks older in those). I am dying in supense here. XD

A pic:
    5ashpika1.jpg

From "Battle at The "St. Anne" He looks cute there! XD

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
    Years
  • 069running.jpg

This one's from another of my favorite episodes, The Pi-Kahuna. This ep was so unique. For one thing, it's the only episode EVER where none of the trio wore their regular clothes at all.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah I kinda like that outfot too XD. Here is another pic of him in that outfit XD. It is attached

Pokemon_Veteran

Here it is

Stevo-kun

Years
  • XD. But it was probably shown on Fox Kids in America cus it has never been shown on Fox Kids in England XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Those pics are cool XD and has anyone noticed that the blobs on the head of May's Bulbasaur are shaped like heats XD.

AG96_0003.jpg

^ Anyway here is a piccy of Ash laughing XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back