• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] HA Mareanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Can anyone breed me a mareanie with regenerator. It's been almost a week and im about to snap if i see one more limber mareanie

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Yeah, please don't offer money for anything on this site. It's against the rules and could quickly lead to a ban.

That said though, I hardly think HA Mareanie is worth a shiny and/or valuable events. While 'worth' is in the eye of the beholder, Mareanie is a staple competitive Pokemon and is in the inventory of most serious breeders. In fact, they're common to the point where I got three of them while Wonder Trading half a box of Pokemon a month ago.

Anyway, it sounds like you won't be able to accept the offer above; I might be breeding a shiny one soon, so if you want a spare breedject just let me know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Plz. I usually don't get shineies and hust play for fun but i need one to battle my friend. I would greatly appreciate it if you have a spare

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back