• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman vs. Zero....which side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • I turned my head right and I saw a dark figure with yellow eyes and another megabuster pointing at me , "move an inch and die" said the enemy, "oh yeah? eat this!" and I fired some 'MM weird balls' at him, and he counter-attacked and I ran to the next corner and I talked to Ciel by a telecommunicator "Ciel? Ciel can you hear me?" I said holding the files.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: Lost track of what's going on. HOw can Neutraman get involved? :\
    You can encounter and help one of the other people, be it good or evil.
    CIEL: Should we have told Max that the telecoms in Neo Arcadia don't work?" she asked an operator.
    " You DIDN"T TELL HIM?" they said simoultaneously.
    Ciel started blushing a lot now, and left the room before getting more embarrased.
    Shadow: Another explosion hit me,and I was hurt badly this time. I tried to get up and attack again, but I seemed to have lost consciousness. I awoke in a strange room and thought*Great, I've been caught.*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "crap" I said , then my enemy appeared at my right and said the same thing , then I made a high kick and made his megabuster pointed another way and I deafeated him with some 'weird MM balls' then I ran to the entrance and another 3 freaky enemies appeared and said the same thing! "this is getting boring"

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OOC: I need a mission >.< Heck I'll just give myself a mission.
    -------------------
    Quetzalcoatl left the building. There was going to be a squardron of Pantheon troops arriving in a while.
    He could already see a dark mass moving towards the base. QuetzalCoatl started charging up his scythe and prepared to attack.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Coatl was glad to be out in the open. It was more of a challenge to meet the foe on an open plain than in the confined corridors, where his weapons would strike anything before it came close.

He folded his wings onto his back, and crouched down, making himself a smaller target. The reploids haven't spotted him yet, and he didn't intend to show himself... yet.

Coatl equipped the Water chip, and started to run, staying hidden throughout. Only when he was nearer did the team notice that he was nearby, and turned to face the sound.
    QuetzalCoatl lept into the air, spread his wings open, and spun his scythe. The bullets mostly sped past his body, some passed close to the large wings, but almost all missed, doing hardly any damage.
    At the peak of the jump, he closed his wings, and swooped down, burying the edge of the scythe into the ground and stepping on a Pantheon Warrior in the process.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, as they started to react, a burst of water erupted from the ground, scattering the squadron. He managed to wipe out the small team easily with this hit.
    It seemed too easy. Then he realised why.
    While he was busy with this decoy, a larger team had come closer to the base.

-Requesting internal backup. Trans back to entrance.

There was no choice. He would hold them off at the entrance, in his home ground- the narrow passageways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back