• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman vs. Zero....which side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Vandor Plasmass had been watching Coatl and and desided to go with his first instict to try a full force assualt on him,"This is risky but i must get him out of the way, or mabey I could use him...yes,thatsounds good..."
    With saying that he appeared before Coatl,"Good to see you, Coatl let me Introduce my self I am Vandor Plasmass," now me and this team shall finish you, but first lets see how these ones do..."

OOC:like my start? sry for being late...

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    uhh so...where are we? lol
    -------------------------
    A bright light was turned on in Shadows face, "Shadow? Shadow?" a voice kept repeating "wake up, are you alright?"

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years

Out of the shadows a mysterious figure appears and draws out a beam katana.

Xato: I don't think you'll be destroying any of them. You have a bigger problem to worry about now. Who wants to die first?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    umm how did you get to the hideout? XD lol we'll make an exeption, you can both be prisoners! ^_^ Mwahahha!-jk
    ---------------------
    Roy dimmed the light down a little and handed Shadow a plate of food "it's been hours, i thought you might've been hungrey" Roy said sheepishly

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Roy frowned and put the food down "to tell you the truth i don't know myself-but i do know this: he's going to start asking you questions, just not now, but when he does, brace yourself-" Roy glanced back behind him and saw someone comming, he turned and headed for the door

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    -I'm afraid you won't be clearing me out of here so easily. You see, I have back-up...
    ...Coatl motioned to the corridor behind him, where eyes glowed in the darkness...
    ...and even if you take me out, there're these snipers just waiting for you to deal the finishing blow, at which point, nothing will be left in this area, except a smoking mess. You've made another big mistake too, entering this place. You would realise, of course, that I specialize in short ranged fighting in confined areas, while you use big guns. This puts you at a major disadvantage.
    And, you forget too that you have limited stock while I can easily call for more backup. A general guideline for invading would be to have 3 times the number of troops than the opponent, and having less troops is a disaster waiting to happen.

Quetzalcoatl put away his scythe. His gauntlets glowed faintly white, and he settled into a fighting stance.

-En Garde!

His wings were tucked behind him, and his scythe was not an obstruction. In this narrow area, he would have an advantage.

Coatl waited for Vendor to attack as his team of resistance soldiers met the pantheon army in a firefight. Already, bodies were falling on both sides.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "You think you have such an advantage don't you..." Vandor said smirking lets see what happens with 9,000,000 times the normal Gravity..."
    Vandor smirked as he noticed all the things around them colapse,"Now i'll place this Plasma Chip in and I'll blast away thes walls, well I'll let you have one say goodbye to your advantage! MwaHaHaHa!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I heard noises on the roof so I went to investigate, when I was there I saw enemy snipers, I prepared my MegaBuster and killed of them.

ooc: I dont know if I will come back but just dont do too much without me, ok?

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    I was anxious to meet whoever whould question me. I knew everyone here as I used to live at their base, but they all think I-before being mutated-died. I left without notice and the only two who know I live are Megaman and my " father". They both let me escape, as if they wanted it to happen......
    I continued waiting,, ignoring Roy completely, and when the questioner walked in.........it was my Uncle......He had know been changed as well. He was now a dark Blue Reploid, close in appearance and abilities to Leviathan. The original Leviathan had just died in battle against Zero, Megaman thought of Leviathan as a great warrior and did as much as possible to bring him back......
    CIEL: " Thank you Max," she said smiling," I'll have them analyzed now..."
    I put them into the computer and awaited resukts. A few minutes later, I got them........" O my god," I said, in a state of shock," the files are about Shadow and Zero. Apparently, Shadow was supposed to be made to destroy you......the data for him was being worked on for years before....his own father gave him to X to manipulate. That's why Shadow only remmbers his hate for his father. He hates him that much, but not exactly sure why.Zero, Max, we have to be sure Shadow never knows we found this out."
    " Why?" asked Zero
    " If he knows we know," I said, reading the data," His father will be notified by a chip inside of Shadow. They can then activate a berserk mode in him to cause him to destroy our base from the inside out. This is probably why they let him escape without resistance......"

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    OOC: This is starting to stink of godmodding =\
    It doesn't even make sense...
    ----
    QuetzalCoatl struggled to stand up.

-Now I'm afraid you wouldn't be doing that would you? 9,000,000 times normal gravity in a certain area... you would have to affect the density of the area beneath us, and cause damage to the entire earth in the process... heck, you haven't even realised this have you? The only thing keeping this ceiling from smashing your stupid head in is the walls you want to destroy. I don't think you would like having solid metal crush you so easily... and because you're higher than the rest of us, you're the only one who's going to die, since after that, the gravity goes back to normal and we'll just push the walls back up... you forget, you're human while the rest of us can be easily repaired. You're even sacrificing your own troops- for nothing.

He gave up.
    The energy scythe was almost weightless, needing only a small, lightweight generator. Even with the increased gravity of 9(10^6), the scythe would only be 450N...the equavilent of 45kg in normal gravity.
    A reploid could lift such a weight... and of course, when it slammed down, it would only do more damage.
    He begun to charge it up while waiting for Vendor's response.

Destroying the walls was not logical- the moment he tried to do so, the ceiling would kill him, and Coatl's counter blow with the charged scythe would lift the ceiling long enough for everyone to evacuate.
    Attacking Coatl himself? That was exactly what Coatl was waiting for.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Oh silly me I must of forgot lets see well this place does at let see -18,000,000 gravity... yes I do have a silly forgetfulness now as I was going to do I insert this Plasma Chip..." Vandor chuckled at this,"now let's see what happens when my X-plasma launcher does to your scythe, and trust me I can control myself in any gravity field no matter how dence..."

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    OOC: I'm tired of being passive ^^
    I'm hoping you even understand how gravity works... I'll take it that you mean it pushes outwards from a point, being the direct opposite of gravitational pull.
    --------
    -Now that's really too bad, becase I was hoping to smash you a
    gainst the ceiling. It's just become easier to accelerate, and I'm guessing you have the basic knowledge that force is equavilent to mass multiplied by acceleration... and of course, mass remains the same throughout.

Coatl flipped around, rested on the ceiling, and swung his scythe onto the surface. A burst of water issued from the small crack; the pressure increasing rapidly until it became a torrent of liquid.
    Vandor was pressed limply against the ground under the pressure of the water as Coatl motioned for a resistance soldier to remove Vandor's weapons.
    Coatl knew it would be dangerous to keep Vandor captive, due to the gravitational force... as the soldiers took the weapons and transed out, Coatl increased the pressure, deciding whether to kill Vandor or let him go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back