• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Greeting from London!

Years
  • My name is David, I am a huge Pokemon fan, Im a massive fan of Pokemon hacks/fan games!
    My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow, i was 9 years old and i got a game boy colour and pokemon yellow, at the time my friends had a black and white game boy lol. My first pokemon hack was pokemon light platinum! I am currently playing pokemon glazed on my twitch and I think its awesome! I am always on the look out for new pokemon games! Would love to get some recommendations on what pokemon game to play next. I would love to get involved with making a pokemon hack rom but I have little experience with that at this moment. I am always looking for a good conversation and to make online friends, that why i follow back on twitter and why i have recently started watching and streaming to twitch.

Years
  • Heyo David! As a RH fan you'll find many fangames to play, we have so so many haha. I was addicted to Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism way back in the day. good times ;3; Enjoy your stay, if you need anything be sure to ask!

Years
  • Hi! It's wonderful to meet you Mr.David! I've never met anyone who started with Pokemon Yellow, but it's a, but a good one, in my opinion it was the better than red/blue. London is also a really cool place I'm jealous. Also you're a twich streamer? That's -really- cool! It makes me soo happy when I see people who are passionate about things. My passion is making games and I love pokemon so I have a new pokemon fan game I wanted to show off, It's kind of different.. but I'd be more than humbled if you wanted to try it! In any case, shall we be friends?

Last edited:
    Back