• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] FT: Timid Snow Warning Vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
  • Hello!

I'm also interested to get one of your Vulpix, but may I know the pokeball used to catch
    it and the gender? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I switched it up to a Luxury Ball now and it has Freeze Dry/Moonblast.

All of mine currently are Female though, so if you want a male 5IV one, it will have to be Ultra Ball caught without Freeze Dry.

I will be up for another half hour then I think I'll come back 12 hours from now (well 11pm EST time) since it might be easiest if I just say what time I'll be able to trade.

Years
  • i would like to take the luxury ball female and ultra ball male if possible :))
    i already added you only thing is to you have to add me and ill message you when we´re online and you can then add me

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Hello! New to the forums here. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to trade with you for the vulpix. I have several comptetitive IV/nature poke's to offer.
    FC: 5000-3583-3980
    IGN: Griffith

I already added you, hit me up for trade!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I switched it up to a Luxury Ball now and it has Freeze Dry/Moonblast.

All of mine currently are Female though, so if you want a male 5IV one, it will have to be Ultra Ball caught without Freeze Dry.

I will be up for another half hour then I think I'll come back 12 hours from now (well 11pm EST time) since it might be easiest if I just say what time I'll be able to trade.

Can I have both male and female? What do you need in return?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Okay, I'm on now. I'll add you all then I'll probably stick around in plaza for an hour or two.

Jolly Ditto and Deino both work.

And any competitive ready pokemon or HA pokemon for those offering do work. Although would prefer HA in most cases since I'm likely going to breed for a shiny anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Okay, I finally hatched my shiny so I basically have 4 Luxury Ball females and 1 male still to give away then I'll be finished with the giveaway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back