• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Class

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
luckily im gifted at both , but they deprive me of the credits i earned ....... If i dont have enough credits to be a sophomore , or if i have top much credits , for sure im not taking gym next year.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
DragonTrainer said:
I think gym is great because you can get in very good shape.

maybe that's why i don't like gym... not to mention it's useless. It's not like if you get poor marks in gym you won't get a career... if you fail in say English, then practice this phrase... "Do you want fries with that sir/ma'am?"

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
You need to pass gym though . How can you fail gym , unless you cant play sports or your a computer junkie.

I dont think its possible to fail english and even if people do they wont have to practice do you want fries with that.

My Aunt came from india , and she couldnt speak english very well , but now at my hospital she's a very good doctor and everyone loves her , that proves that even if you fail english you dont have to work at any fast food joint.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
You going to have to apply your grammar skills when you write, speak, talk, etc. Noone wants to get embrassed because they use improper grammar..

If you have too many grammar errors, type or write this:
"Do you want fries with that sir/ma'am?"

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I dont talk with Improper Grammer , People where Im from use the weirdest Words , we talk like English People with an American Accent.

Yes but my aunt is a doctor , sometimes i cant understand her so i have to tell her to speak spanish or portuguese , she does fine though even if she speaks broken english

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
first of all Dizzy, thanks for your compliment to me ^_^

i assume that your aunt immigrated to Canada right? well that means she must have gotton her doctor degree elsewhere where the main language isn't english. In NA if you want to be a doctor (or most of other jobs), you need a strong mark in english or else you can't even apply for that course in university or college...

also i think there's some misunderstanding about "do you want fries with that sir/ma'am..." cause you guys are using that quote in weird places...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
You need to pass gym though . How can you fail gym , unless you cant play sports or your a computer junkie.

I dont think its possible to fail english and even if people do they wont have to practice do you want fries with that.

My Aunt came from india , and she couldnt speak english very well , but now at my hospital she's a very good doctor and everyone loves her , that proves that even if you fail english you dont have to work at any fast food joint.
To tell you the truth I failed English before, like last year! Mainly because I was quite a p00r student and otherwise simply not qualified for such a class. O_O

22sa

Years
latiosspud said:
Is that why you went to summer school?
I went to summer school to take Math. I decided I need as many spare periods as possible for Grade 12:).

Years
22sa said:
I went to summer school to take Math. I decided I need as many spare periods as possible for Grade 12:).
Edmonton has grade 12? Quebec doesn't have grade 12 & 13 it has something else that you take for two years although it's mainly the same thing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i personally went to summer school in order to get ahead... you'll be bailed out if you're not ahead (so you're be alive in the competition... the cruel fact in society... only the strong ones live in competitions).

As long as you "pass" gym it's good enough... after one more year of suffering from gym i'm booting it right out of the window to fit in more academic stuff that'll be helpful in the future.

Edit: Edmonton has gr.12 but not 13. Though we don't have gr.13, we have an extra year in university...

22sa

Years
Yea, I got a head in Math, I'll be finished Math 31 by the end of Grade 11 thanks to summer school.:):D:P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Some credits arent even full credits , there like .75 or .25, then there are some that are 1.25 or 1.75 ..... or there the Full year course that gives you 2.00 credits

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I have a class called Health & fitness this semester and we made "health" smoothies, and my groups was...BROWN!!! O_o i got all As in my PE class! we had a thing where one day we had to run for 34 minutes non stop (this wasnt graded) and the second you walked you were out adn had to sit down! 8 people did the whole run, and i was one of them! ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
My Pyschical Education Class made up run for the whole period , which is 83 minutes , 1 hour and 23 minutes .... well one hour and 13 minutes to get dressed and crap.

Next Semester I have Either Health Or Job.

Back