• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Not a trade question) Does anyone, anywhere have a Seviper!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • Does anyone ever bother to catch Seviper? None of the titles I have access to allow me to obtain one in the wild and no-one seems to be able to help.

Does anyone use a Seviper?
    What Moves do you use?
    Do you even bother to catch one if you come across it?

Its strikes me as odd that Im having so much trouble obtaining a "Nothing pokemon"

Im sure there are many other pokemon that fall into the "Hard to get" catagory, that are not always legendary or even sought after eg. beldum.

Ive almost hit buy it now on another old sapphire GBA game so many times just to get my hands on the slippery snake XP

Any thoughts (or fourth gen trade offers lol) cheeky I know.

seviper.png

Zeus

TY

I do have a Seviper on 5th Gen, it is Shiny and lv100
    I use it often, its moves are: Wring Out, Poison Jab, Coil and Night Slash

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • random but okay....

I do have a Seviper from the fifth generation. I caught her in level 60 and the moves that I can remember from her are: Poison Jab, Night Slash, Haze and I think Swagger.

:t354:TG

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • That...was totally random.

Anyway, I used Seviper for a brief amount of time in Sapphire because I thought it looked cool. Currently, I have one in Emerald, one in Black and one in White, but I never used them.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I knew they had to be out there, I have had a harder time finding someone to trade me one than most legendaries which seemed odd, just wanted to see if anyone used it or not.

Zeus

Back