• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon related smartphone?

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
  • I was shopping for a smartphone and found tons of covers and decals pokemon related for smartphones and what not. But there were no smartphone based on Pokemon. I found one for Hello Kitty, but why not Pokemon related one?

I was thinking, a Pokedex design and be able to do stuff like the Pokemon 3D Pro on it. Would anyone be interested enough to buy something like that if it's available?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I would really love a Pokemon smartphone with a Pokedex included in it..

I would absolutely buy it if it was available ♥

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
    Years
  • Best. Idea. Ever!
    However, I don't think it will ever happen. While a lot of Pokemon fans would love it, it's just not practical. There aren't that many of us, and half of us probably can't buy ourselves a smartphone.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
  • Best. Idea. Ever!
    However, I don't think it will ever happen. While a lot of Pokemon fans would love it, it's just not practical. There aren't that many of us, and half of us probably can't buy ourselves a smartphone.

Yeah, smartphones are not cheap. And the tech is constantly changing. I think there are plenty of fans out there who would enjoy the novelty of it but it's just not practical of a concept. Since they produced the N3DS which is WiFi capable (but no flash), I don't think they would be willing to make something like that with Samsung (whom I think is most likely to do it). Still, I think I would take a dive at getting one if it's ever produced.:)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Althought they DO have the iPhone app for the Pokedex... let's face it, those are so bad. You gotta pay extra cash to get the full version AND it's not as good as the Pokedex on the handheld systems..

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Althought they DO have the iPhone app for the Pokedex... let's face it, those are so bad. You gotta pay extra cash to get the full version AND it's not as good as the Pokedex on the handheld systems..

No real reason to even need to download and/or pay for a Pokédex anyway.

Back