• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will get a Sun and Moon demo?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I hope so, ORAS Had one! I hope they have a special demo version where we can transfer something to our main games!

pkmin3033

One thing I would absolutely love would be a proper prologue demo of sorts, similar to what Bravely Second had. How about playing as a different character - maybe the Professor, or a member of the Elite Four, even! - and experiencing things from their perspective?

If these games were sequels to X and Y set in a different part of Kalos, playing as Malva, or a low-level Team Flare grunt on a special mission from her, would be amazing. They could set up a really engrossing story for the main games through a demo like this, something that Pokemon has never really had in my opinion.

Anything is better than nothing at all, but if we're wishing for things I'd like something a little more substantial than ORAS' rather lackluster attempt at a demo.

Zet

Years
  • I would love another special demo... but maybe this time if they do a demo, don't make it have exclusive pokemon to certain countries around the world.

Years
  • It would be a possibility to see a demo distributed again. The ORAS demo's only notable difference was the free Pokemon that could be transferred to the main game, with the Japanese version having Steelix and the international releases having Glalie. Both Pokemon were able to be caught in the main game so it was not much of a big deal.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This thread reminded me that I never did any transferring of the items you could transfer from the demo to either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

Back