• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Show Titles

Should this project be an interactive game or a movie?

• Game

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Movie

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Pokemon:Show Titles Changed

I am Changing Show titles into

Pokemon: The Ultimate Mission
    Maps%:10
    Storyline%:50

Can't think of anything else because its going to be a Movie
    and does anyone know how to do pics
    Here is the Story

You watch Treecko an Agent on the Good Pokemon a Team Against the Evil Pokemon Team (will get names for teams ) anyways you follow him through his journey battle evil Pokemon and gathering more agents thinking of the rest if anyone want's to help with storyline please tell

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    you mean the pokemon movies and shows, of course i know all about them

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Questions:
    Why does there have to be a totally seperate person for switches?

Why do you have both "spriter" and "sprite provider?"

Sounds like a neat idea! I'd like to see how this comes out :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You mean your going to remake the episodes and movies in RM2K? I guess then that your going to do all the move events, speech, animations, maps and 'wait' etc. yourself then. one thing I dont understand, is the 'game called Pokemon: Show Titles?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    To DM31: well sprite provider gets sprites from websites and spriter makes sprites

To Phoenix: It's not called show titles I just can't think of any other name right now yes I am remaking episodes but for now just the first and orange league generation

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    just a movie

Does this mean that you're gonna make all the events parallel and
    give the player nothing to do?
    Anyway, this sounds quite promising.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Well I am not sure what to do yet I might do just movies or I might let the players do stuff

I'll let people decide who thinks this should be a game and who thinks it should e a movie

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ok. I've asked this in another thread, but here I go again.

1. Is this thing being made in C?
    2. Why's the site in french?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Are you talking about the website I put in the resource section that was someone else's web I just showed it because I needed sprites and thats what kind of sprites I needed

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    oh. I finally understand. Sorry. I'm becoming more stupider by the day. :disappoin

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    omarfr said:
    Well I am not sure what to do yet I might do just movies or I might let the players do stuff

I'll let people decide who thinks this should be a game and who thinks it should e a movie

I think you should make it a game based on the show or one of the movies. I think going down the movie route would be best because you could start a saga going. Start first with a Mewtwo version game, then a Lugia one, ...etc. I also chose your project to be a game because it would be more interactive.

Years
  • omarfr said:
    To DM31: well sprite provider gets sprites from websites and spriter makes sprites

To Phoenix: It's not called show titles I just can't think of any other name right now yes I am remaking episodes but for now just the first and orange league generation

If your going to be using sprite providers, give credit to the site/author you get them from.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Can't you edit your first post in this thread and create a poll or does a mod have to do that?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Thanx alot DM31 well so far movie is winning weird I thought game would be in the lead

Back